HalfPrice.com.au install security doors in Sydney and Newcastle ONLY
Our Australian manufactured steel security door is designed using the highest quality materials available in the security industry, 316 Stainless Steel Mesh and a patented EGP retention system.
HalfPrice.com.au INVISI-GARD Stainless Steel security doors are corrosion resistant and exceptionally durable, designed to provide protection from the harsh Australian elements, whilst acting as an effective deterrent against intruders.
The use of high tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh:
- Provides 10 x the strength of the Australian standard
- Is difficult to cut with knife and passes the Australian Standards AS5041-2008 for knife shear
- Resists corrosion attacks due to the naturally occurring chromium-rich oxide film formed on the surface of the steel
Patented EGP retention system
- Meets AS5041-2008 impact test simulating a burglars attempt to kick the door or screen in
- Ensures there are no unsightly screws or other firings required to retain the mesh
- Ensures there is no contact between the mesh and the frame which eliminates corrosion and sagging.
Rural and inland homeowners can expect low/moderate maintenance of their steel security screen doors, which will battle against the elements yet retain their good looks and functionality.
As with all our products, your steel screen security doors come with a fifteen year warranty for all aluminium framing and stainless steel mesh. HalfPrice.com.au is proud to provide a full after sales service to all of our customers if any issue should arise.
You can choose to have your steel security door hinged or sliding, whichever works best for your home. Why not add maximum security with matching fixed window screens?